1. Duplicate this template to your Notion workspace here.
2. Create Static Super site, using your new page URL as the Notion URL.
3. Paste this code into your global site code in your Super site options:
<link rel="stylesheet" href="https://sites.super.so/agency/styles.css">
A few things to note
- Both quote blocks for the navbar & footer are global blocks. Edit the content of the ones on the main page, and that will update the rest of them throughout your site.
- The font used is Inter. Select it from your Super Options page. Other fonts that can work well with this template are Epilogue, Public Sans, and Space Grotesk.
- Notion toggles are hidden by default. To unhide them, paste the CSS below to the bottom of your snippet injection box in your Super site settings:
- To change the text or background color, use this:
- Questions? Post up in our community.